Crypto Trader Review – Is it Scam? Open An Account Introduction Cryptocurrency trading has become increasingly popular in recent years. With the rise of digital currencies, many trading platforms have emerged, and Crypto Trader is one of them. Crypto Trader is a trading platform that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies automatically. However, there have been […]
Crypto Revolt Review: Is This Trading Platform a Scam or Legit?
Crypto Revolt Review – Is it Scam? Open An Account Introduction Cryptocurrency trading has gained immense popularity in the past few years, and with it, the number of trading platforms has also increased. Crypto Revolt is one such platform that claims to provide users with a seamless trading experience. However, with the rise of cryptocurrency […]
Peter Schiff Warns: Get Rid of U.S. Dollars Now!
• Economist Peter Schiff has urged people to get rid of their U.S. dollars now as a growing number of countries have escalated their efforts to reduce their dependence on the U.S. and the USD. • He tweeted Friday, urging people to “Get rid of your U.S. dollars now” while there is still time, warning […]
The Ultimate Bitprofit Review: Is it a Scam or Legitimate Investment Opportunity?
Bitprofit Review – Is it Scam? Open An Account Introduction Cryptocurrency has become a buzzword in the financial world, and many people are interested in investing in it. However, with the increasing number of investment platforms available, it can be challenging to determine which one is legitimate. Bitprofit is one such platform that has caught […]
The Truth About Crowd Millionaire: Is It a Legit Cryptocurrency Investment Platform?
Crowd Millionaire Review – Is it Scam? Open An Account Introduction Crowd Millionaire is a platform that allows investors to invest in cryptocurrencies and earn profits in return. In this review, we will take a closer look at Crowd Millionaire, its legitimacy, and its benefits. We will also provide a step-by-step guide on how to […]
U.S. to Sell 41,490 BTC in Historic Crypto Seizure
• The U.S. government plans to sell 41,490 BTC it seized from Silk Road hacker James Zhong in 2023. • The court document reveals that the government has sold some of the seized bitcoin already and plans to liquidate the remaining amount over four batches this year. • According to Glassnode’s onchain analysis, the funds […]
Telegram Users Now Able to Send Tether in Chats
• Telegram Messenger has added support for transactions with USDT, the leading stablecoin. • Users will now be able to buy, sell, exchange, and transfer Tether directly in chats. • The integration of USDT expands the list of available cryptocurrencies on Telegram. Telegram Introduces In-Chat Tether Transfers Users of the Telegram messenger can now send […]
Dubai Free Trade Zone Unleashes Web3 and Metaverse Revolution
• The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre, one of the biggest free trade zones in the world, has signed agreements with South Korean entities to expand its Web3 and metaverse business. • These partnerships were made as part of Dubai’s strategy to become an international blockchain hub in the region. • The zone expects these new […]
SVB Bank Fails: FDIC Offers Insured Depositors Relief
• U.S. regulators closed Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) after significant financial turmoil. • Federally insured depositors, up to $250,000, can withdraw their funds on Monday. • Depositors with accounts exceeding $250,000 must contact the FDIC for a resolution. U.S. Regulators Close Silicon Valley Bank U.S regulators and the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation […]
Spain’s Tax Agency Targets Crypto for Upcoming Tax Collection Season
• The Spanish Tax Agency is preparing its crypto strategy for the upcoming tax collection season. • The agency will be intensifying its oversight on crypto assets, with the intention of locating assets subject to seizure and investigating cryptocurrency in digital payments. • However, reports indicate that the agency was not very successful in contacting […]